1.Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Starkweather denied it.
2.Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What do you reach?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
TV. Small airplane flying over. Sister-Unit eating brunch.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Last night. Relieving the dogs before bed.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
My Friends page.
9. What are you wearing?
White T with elven writing on it ("I Survived Helm's Deep"), loose blue cotton pants, socks, sneakers.
10. Did you dream last night?
Yes, but I remember little.
11. When did you last laugh?
Last night. Something funny on TV.
12. What are on the walls of the room you are in?
Lots of art, prints, collector plates, Easy Erase Board.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Trust me. You don't wanna know.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
POTC3: At World's End
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
My house, my freedom
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I once tested posititive for TB and had to have my lungs xrayed. It was a false positive.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Erase AIDS from the face of the earth.
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
Impeachable, criminal, tyrant
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Maybe. I am a patriotic American, and as such I hate what the current administration has done to the country I love so much.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
25.Tag six people who must also do this in THEIR journal:
Nope. Not my style. If you want to play, feel free to do so.